Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Helmeted Character: Week 4 Wednesday

On Wednesday I continued to texture the character, this time on the torso map.
I used the same techniques and masks on this map, with the addition of using symmetry on the trousers print for the white lines, then the subtracted text (editing any mirrored letters afterwards) and then adding the '24 HOUR OLFACTORY CAMERA' text without symmetry afterwards. I added some slight shine to the text as it would be printed onto the joggers and straps using a different material. I also added emission maps to the '4's and the triangle section beneath the collar to reflect the brightness seen in the concept.
For the print on the t-shirt, I used a coffee stain alpha and then painted in the 3 blobs, once again using a text alpha for the '24-HOUR' area.

No comments:

Post a Comment